Monday, November 08, 2010

A video you won't want to miss...

Take five minutes to watch what happened at the Macy's in Philadelphia. The Opera Company of Philadelphia doing "a random act of culture" performs the Halleluia Chorus from Handel's Messiah in the Macy's store in Philadelphia. Christ is preached! I realize they think it is simply good opera; however, I'm reminded of what Paul says in Philippians 1:15-18:
 
Some, to be sure, are preaching Christ even from envy and strife, but some also from good will; the latter do it out of love, knowing that I am appointed for the defense of the gospel; the former proclaim Christ out of selfish ambition rather than from pure motives, thinking to cause me distress in my imprisonment. What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is proclaimed; and in this I rejoice. Yes, and I will rejoice...
 
Take a few moments and take it all in!
 
#!

Posted via email from keithcrosby's posterous

No comments: